Re: DM needs helps with build failure (yorick on armel)

Hello again,

two persons were kind enough to provide me with access to armel boxes. Yorick was built and the test suite run successfully on both machines.

Therefore, I don't know what happened on ancina, nor how to fix it.

Any pointers would be appreciated.

Best regards, Thibaut.