Re: 2nd try: Thermaltake Muse NAS-RAID (N0001LN) - IOP architecture - HELP requested

So, basically, I must stop the startup sequence at a point where I can
gain access to the Redboot prompt.
Then issue the commands you suggested, right?

Questions:
1. where do I find/how can I generate such a kernel?
2. what happens to my device after doing this test? Will it revert to
normal after a power-cycle or do those command overwrite the
flash/disk somehow?

Thanks,
-c