Re: SS4000-like device

> You'll install Debian normaly on the hard drive and, when done, a
> script specialy crafted for the machine will take the kernel et initrd
> from the HD and write them on the flash.

Thanks for the info, and the link.  I was hoping to get started on
this, but newegg just sent me another dead hard drive to replace the
dead one that I just RMA'd, so I guess I"m waiting another few days to
get started.  I'm sure I'll be back with more questions once I
actually get all my hardware in.