Re: Thecus N2100 Yes box

On 20.12.2009, at 18:49, "Derek Dongray" <derek@inverchapel.me.uk>
wrote:

> I use mt-daapd on an NSLU2 running Debian to act as a shared library
> to iTunes and also use MediaTomb to serve media to other uPnP
> clients, but I haven't found anything on the iPod Touch which will
> act as a uPnP client. The Crossfire web app can 'sort of' stream
> music, but I haven't found an native streaming client. Have you
> located something suitable for the client end?

I've been using iMediaSuite on my iPhone and iPod Touch. Your milage
may vary. It can also act as a server to share your pictures.

Just a note, I'm also using Mediatomb to stream directly to my Samsung
TV.

> --
> Derek.

Cellent Finance Solutions AG

Firmensitz: Calwer Straße 33, 70173 Stuttgart
Vorstand: Thomas Wild
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Rudolf Zipf