Re: FTBFS on armel: 'OV_CALLBACKS_STREAMONLY' undeclared

On 09/21/2009 07:13 AM, Martin Guy wrote:
> On 9/21/09, Martin Guy <martinwguy@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I just tried this, and it's doing a misaligned word access:
>
> Sorry, my mistake. It's pumping misaligned half-word (16-bit)
> accesses, which again returns some form of garbage, probably either
> the correct value if it's from the middle of a 4-byte word or some
> combination of the word's top and bottom bytes if the halfword
> straddles a 4-byte boundary.
> The fixup trap is incredibly slow, so the whole test will take 3 hours
> but the first 65536 bytes of output are identical to the i386 output,
> which suggests that this is it

Martin, thank you very much!

I'll upgrade libvorbisidec to the head of upstream's svn and see if i
can replicate the misbehavior.  If it persists, i'll track down the
specific error and produce a patch if possible, or i'll post a more
detailed debugging log to the debian-arm and tremor lists if i get stuck.

Regards,

	--dkg