Re: FTBFS on armel: 'OV_CALLBACKS_STREAMONLY' undeclared

Luk Claes wrote:
> Maybe it's an option to revert using libvorbisidec-dev and use
> libvorbis-dev again on armel to fix the FTBFS of mpd?
>
> debian-arm and Joey Cc-ed so they can give input as I'm unsure if
> current ARM hardware does have floating point support to make this
> reasonable.

ARM hardware certianly has floating point hardware, and with EABI
binaries can be built that use it on the otherwise softfloat system.
But different ARM systems have different FPUs, and so it would be very
hard to get coverage for all/most of them.

Luckily, I see in the bug report that vorbis upstream seems to have
fixed the FTBFS.

--
see shy jo