Re: FTBFS on armel: 'OV_CALLBACKS_STREAMONLY' undeclared

On 09/20/2009 07:13 PM, Joey Hess wrote:
> Luckily, I see in the bug report that vorbis upstream seems to have
> fixed the FTBFS.

I'm hoping to get a new version of libvorbisidec pulled from upstream's
svn r16259 packaged and uploaded in the next day or so.  When i get that
sorted, i'll see if that resolves the mpd problem.

I should note that i have some concerns about tremor on armel in general
that haven't been addressed by upstream (and i haven't been able to sort
out):

  http://lists.xiph.org/pipermail/tremor/2009-April/001564.html

Maybe this update will cover those changes as well.

	--dkg