Re: RAID 1 in nslu2 in installing system. The last.

I put a text with my experience for hoping it will serve to anyone who want to follow my steps: *installing RAID 1 in running Debian system in NSLU2*.

The documents are in github:

http://github.com/somenxavi/misc/tree

* Original document (in catalan and with txt2tags syntax)
[http://github.com/somenxavi/misc/blob/1ea375ed004ff238a3e6fee74a0bc3e9c3c7625d/RAID1-com-ho-he-fet.txt]
* English translation with google translator (with txt2tags syntax)
[http://github.com/somenxavi/misc/blob/1ea375ed004ff238a3e6fee74a0bc3e9c3c7625d/RAID1-how-can-I-did-english.txt]

* And xhtml english translation (it's exactly the txt2tags document but with xhtml syntax)
[http://github.com/somenxavi/misc/blob/1ea375ed004ff238a3e6fee74a0bc3e9c3c7625d/RAID1-how-can-I-did-english.xhtml]

Please, be free to use and improve that everywhere.....

Regards and thanks for help me,
Xan.