Re: RAID 1 in nslu2 in installing system. The last.

En/na Tobias Frost ha escrit:
root@caixa:/var/log/log# ls
apt            dmesg       faillog     mail.err              pycentral.log
aptitude       dmesg.0     fsck        mail.info             syslog
auth.log       dmesg.1.gz  installer   mail.log              syslog.1
boot           dmesg.2.gz  iptraf      mail.warn             total.log
btmp           dmesg.3.gz  kern.log    messages              user.log
daemon.log     dmesg.4.gz  lastlog     news                  wtmp
debug          dpkg.log    lost+found  popularity-contest
depuracio.log  exim4       lpr.log     popularity-contest.0

What are the file-dates of /var/log/log and /var/log ? (ls -la)
Maybe the ones in /var/log/log are just leftovers from some copying?

/var/log/log is older than /var/log just because I reboot slug.
It seems like I wrong when I copy the contents to the mdX:

I did:
   - mount /dev/md0 /mnt/
   - cp -dpRx / /mnt/
   - mount /dev/md1 /mnt/chrut