Re: Debian install on NSLU2 restarts when I copy lots of data

Giles Thomas wrote:
Rod - thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately I don't think that's it - the hard disk is externally powered. I've been using the disk and the NSLU2 together for quite a while, with the unslung firmware, without problems - so I think I can rule out interactions between the two.

Is there anything in the logs after the reboot?

Unless there's something in the logs which gives a clue, you will really need a serial console to debug this.

-- Rod