Debian install on NSLU2 restarts when I copy lots of data

Hi there,

I've been playing with Debian on my NSLU2 for a few days now.  With the help of the wiki and the excellent install guide at <http://www.cyrius.com/debian/nslu2/install.html>, I've got it up and running, and I've set up a Samba share which I can see from my Windows machine.  However, when I try to copy more than a few megs at once from the Windows machine to the NSLU's share, the NSLUs reboots itself!

There's nothing immediately obvious in the logfiles in /var/log; I've looked at messages, syslog, kern.log and debug.  Is there anywhere else I should be looking for clues about why this is happening?

Thanks in advance for any pointers,

Giles
--
Giles Thomas