Re: Please test debian-installer rc1 images

On Wed, Nov 12, 2008 at 11:31:50PM +0100, Martin Michlmayr wrote:

> too long to build.  So you'd have to come up with a good argument as
> to why we should add an OMAP kernel (e.g. how many users are there
> going to be; which devices use such a CPU, etc).

The Beagleboard and other platforms derived from it seem to have very
good traction with active upstream work (low cost, wide availiablity and
an active push from TI help a lot here).  There's been quite a few
people talking about running Debian on them in embedded circles.