Please test debian-installer rc1 images

debian-installer rc1 is going to be announced officially next week.
However, the images for ARM are already available.  I'm now looking
for people who are interested in testing these installer images.

If you have a spare ARM machine or want to reinstall your machine for
some reason (for example to move from arm to armel), please use the
installer images from the following location and report problems to
this list:
http://ftp.nl.debian.org/debian/dists/testing/main/installer-armel/current/images/

The images here will work on Thecus N2100 (iop32x), GLAN Tank (iop32x),
QNAP TS-109/TS-209 and TS-409 (orion5x), HP mv2120 (orion5x) and Linksys
NSLU2 (ixp4xx) with a USB Ethernet adapter.

If you have a Linksys NSLU2 but no USB Ethernet adapter, you can
download an image that contains the proprietary IXP4xx microcode:
http://www.cyrius.com/debian/nslu2/files/tmp/daily.img

I've also updated my installation instructions to lenny:

Linksys NSLU2: http://www.cyrius.com/debian/nslu2/install.html
Thecus N2100: http://www.cyrius.com/debian/iop/n2100/install.html
QNAP TS-109, TS-209 and TS-409: http://www.cyrius.com/debian/orion/qnap/
HP mv2120: http://www.cyrius.com/debian/orion/hp/mv2120/install.html