Re: Pile o' Questions - addendum

Am Montag, 3. November 2008 02:44 schrieb Kapil Hari Paranjape:

> Presumably you can chroot to this system and use it. So you _could_
> just use it that way --- "schroot" may help. This would avoid the
> rest of your questions. ;)

Surely I can chroot into the system - after all that's how I did set-up the
entire system after making the cdebootstrap onto the card on another
computer.
As I see it schroot is basically just providing similar functionality like
chroot, and it is not capable to actually do  anything like "booting" an
actual system as far as I understand it from the man-file. My next step will
be thus kexec, though I need to track down a suiting kernel first.