Pile o' Questions

Hello!

I need some help: I've got a small Netbook, and managed to cdebootstrap  a
full Debian Sid System onto an SD-Card, which by now contains a full blown
system.
What I'd love to know is:
1) Is it possible to start a Linux-installation from a running Linux system in
the same way as Loadlin starts a Linux System from within a running AmigaOS
or Windows?
2) In case that is possible, then my next question comes up: The Netbook is
running on a Marvell XScale PXA272 Processor - Which Kernel should I install
on the new System?
3) And, when it is possible to make the System run thus from the SD-Card, I
wanted to know if it is possible to make it possible that the system is
starting the SD-card based system when the card is present at boot time, and
else use the original system when the card is not inside the device.

As a Bootloader the Device seems to use a Redboot-Bootloader, but so far I am
unable to make sure that's the case - besides, I do not know how to make any
changes to a RedBoot based System.

The device I am working with is a little jewel of a netbook, coming not only
cheap but, yes, I have already disassembled it and put it back together, with
a very sturdy mechanical and electrical design.

Any help appreciated, and when you need particular informations, do tell me
which you need and, maybe, how to retrieve them.
--
Rüdiger Leibrandt