Re: armel package building

On 5/22/08, Joe Foster <joefoster62@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am using the commands you listed below, except my CFLAGS are set in a gcc
> script that points to either gcc-4.1 or gcc-4.2 for easy change.

I can't reproduce your problem, but from the varying messages, and the
fact that it fails on all packages, it sounds like you have a shell
quoting problem in your script. Can you please copy in exactly, or
attach, the complete script that you mention and the exact command
line(s) you use to launch it?

m4 is pretty boring code that just reads/writes text as far as I know,
no special kernel. What specific system are you running the chroot
inside of?
Do you have any funny environment variables set?

Thanks