Re: NSLU2 Install problems with 4.0r2

Hi,

Following up on my previous posting, I've got the /var/log/syslog off
the slug from my failed install.  I've put it on google docs at:

http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dhg5vq6x_73dbsv3ggs

The relevant lines towards the end seem to be:

"Dec 29 21:34:12 base-installer: Err http://ftp.uk.debian.org etch Release.gpg
Dec 29 21:34:12 base-installer:   Could not connect to
ftp.uk.debian.org:80 (1.0.0.0), connection timed out
Dec 29 21:34:12 base-installer: Reading package lists...
Dec 29 21:34:12 base-installer: Failed to fetch
http://ftp.uk.debian.org/debian/dists/etch/Release.gpg  Could not
connect to ftp.uk.debian.org:80 (1.0.0.0), connection timed out"

...followed by subsequent failures to authenticate packages.

>From my laptop going through the same ADSL router I can get to
ftp.uk.debian.org:80.  Have I got something set up wrong in my slug's
network?  Any idea how I could debug?  I *think* I'm setting up the
slug by DHCP.  I can obviously SSH into the slug from the same
192.168.1.x network.

Cheers,

Dave.

Thanks,