NSLU2 Install problems with 4.0r2

Hello,

Anyone about who can help a newbie with Debian installation to an NSLU
2 problems please?

I've been trying to install the 4.0r2 release. It gets up to selecting
the kernel to install and I pick "linux-image-2.6.18-5-ixp4xx". It
goes on a bit more then it stops with "Unable to install
initramfs-tools ". I pulled the USB external drive out and plugged it
into another machine, but /var/log/syslog is empty. Any suggestions?

One thing I might have done wrong is I set aside 1gig for swap.  Is
that way too much?  Could that be the issue?

Cheers,

Dave.

http://dadhacker.blogspot.com/