Re: Stalled Boot on NSLU2

Well... looks like there is something my slug doesn't like about the
install on my disc. Just created a fresh install on a new disk + fresh
flash of firmware, and the slug is now responsive. I'd still like to
figure out why the slug won't finish boot with my old disc. Any
recommendations, considering that the slug won't even get to boot
logging before stalling?

- jake