Stalled Boot on NSLU2

Sorry if repost:

Hi All:

Was successfully running Debian 4.0r0 on NSLU2 for about 4 months.
Yesterday, I needed to move the slug to a new location so I shutdown
using:

shutdown -h now

The slug successfully powered off, I moved it to the new location,
correctly hooked everything back up powered up and... Status stays on
Amber and Ethernet stays on Green, neither disc LEDs light up.  I've
tried everything mentioned in the troubleshooting guide to see whats
going on:

/etc/default/bootlogd:
BOOTLOGD_ENABLE=Yes

/etc/default/rcS:
FSCKFIX=yes

Neither fixed the problem, and my boot log is still empty:

/var/log/boot:
(Nothing has been logged yet.)

The last event recorded in my messages (from shutdown):

/var/log/messages:
Sep 22 15:28:02 slug shutdown[19568]: shutting down for system halt
Sep 22 15:28:35 slug kernel: nfsd: last server has exited
Sep 22 15:28:35 slug kernel: nfsd: unexporting all filesystems
Sep 22 15:28:36 slug kernel: Kernel logging (proc) stopped.
Sep 22 15:28:36 slug kernel: Kernel log daemon terminating.
Sep 22 15:28:37 slug exiting on signal 15

When the slug first starts up, there are a couple of brief blinks on
the disc activity light, but as far as I can tell, no major reads or
writes are going on. Anyone have any advice on what I can do to
troubleshoot this or repair my install?