Re: NSLU2 (Slug) fails to boot with second drive connected

That switching between sda and sdb is the reason you need to use the
UUIDs, from what I remember. So you should probably use UUIDs for all
the USB partitions. Someone else will have to chime in here, but I
think you also need to update the fstab in the slug's flash memory.
There's a very simple command to do this but I can't recall it for the
life of me...
-Stuart