Re: ARM archive qualification still jeopardized?

* Bill Gatliff <bgat@billgatliff.com> [2006-03-12 12:26]:
> >No, we are not.  In fact, beta2 of debian-installer has added a new
> >ARM target (Linksys NSLU2) and support for 2.6 kernels on Netwinder.
> I hereby and gratefully retract my previous comment.  Great news!

Basically, the whole "Debian is trying to get rid of foo" boils down
to "is anyone going to actively work on it? yes/no".  So if you want
to see the ARM port to stay in Debian, the best thing is to get
involved.
--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/