Re: ARM archive qualification still jeopardized?

On Sun, Mar 12, 2006 at 03:26:00AM -0800, Daniel Gimpelevich wrote:
> The ARM port desperately needs more of its users to be counted for
> Debian to continue support for the architecture.

Actually we need more developers and faster hardware, not user
registered at some random site. if you want to register somewhere,
installing popularity-contest[1] debian package is good choice.

Better, if you want to help, dig through Arm build failures[2],
file bugs adn/or send patches.

[1] http://popcon.debian.org/
[2] http://buildd.debian.org/~jeroen/status/architecture.php?a=arm