Re: ARM archive qualification still jeopardized?

In message <20060312134317.GA19949@uittosatama.fi>
          Riku Voipio <riku.voipio@iki.fi> wrote:

> On Sun, Mar 12, 2006 at 03:26:00AM -0800, Daniel Gimpelevich wrote:
> > The ARM port desperately needs more of its users to be counted for
> > Debian to continue support for the architecture.
>
> Actually we need more developers and faster hardware, not user
> registered at some random site. if you want to register somewhere,
> installing popularity-contest[1] debian package is good choice.

I've been asked to complete my Linux 2.6 port to the Iyonix, which (I
think) is still the fastest production ARM hardware.  Naturally, as a
desktop system it runs a full Debian install.

http://www.chocky.org/linux/systems.html

--
Peter Naulls - peter@chocky.org        | http://www.chocky.org/
Please Reply Properly                  | http://www.riscos.info/posting/