Looking for new ARM hardware (SableVM on ARM)

Hi,

I've been googling, surfing the web and IRCing most of the day looking for a
supplier from who I could get an ARM-based machine.  I am having difficulties
finding one and I would appreciate some help.

Because important part of SableVM Project (which develops a highly portable,
free Java Virtual Machine) is dealing with portability issues we decided to
buy some ARM hardware and make it part of our compile farm, to ensure that
SableVM compiles and runs on ARM just as well as on other platforms.  There
is quite a lot people who use SableVM on ARM, and we would like to be able to
deal better with some of the reported ARM-specific problems.

Ideally, I would be looking for a rack-mountable ARM machine with reasonable
parameters for about 2000$ (+/- 1000$), from a US/Canada based supplier.  If
not, a desktop-like machine would also be acceptable.

As I said, this machine would be used for regular test builds, automated
runtime testing and manual debugging of SableVM on ARM architecture.

I would also consider buying more than one machine, if there were some
portability issues that are specific, for example, to certain chip
manufacturers or boards, etc.

Any advice, offers, quotes or URLs to suppliers will be highly appreciated,

	Gregory

--
Gregory B. Prokopsky       <gadek@debian.org>
Debian GNU/Linux           http://www.debian.org