Leisner needs some abuse

Guys:

I added a swap device to leisner, and I'm setting up an identical test system here in the lab. I think that leisner's instability problems are actually rooted in its NFS server, and not leisner itself.

I need someone(s) to do some pounding on leisner to see if the swap space helps any (I don't think it will). If you come up with something that reliably hangs it, please email me the procedure so I can test it in the lab. Hopefully I'll be better able to identify the root cause that way.

Regards,

b.g.

--
Bill Gatliff