Re: Looking for new ARM hardware (SableVM on ARM)

* Gregory B. Prokopsky <gadek@debian.org> [2006-02-14 15:27]:
> Because important part of SableVM Project (which develops a highly portable,
> free Java Virtual Machine) is dealing with portability issues we decided to

Is SableVM very resource-hungry?  Since you mention 2K$, I suppose
you're looking for some high-end hardware.  Hmm, it seems sablevm took
only 20 minutes to build on our buildds so maybe you don't need such a
high-end device after all.  The Linksys NSLU2 is a sub-$100 device
(not including an external USB drive) with 32 MB RAM and runs Debian,
see http://www.nslu2-linux.org/ for more information.

--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/