Re: requalification of arm as etch release architecture

On Mon, 2005-10-10 at 13:43 -0500, Bill Gatliff wrote:
> Guys:
>

> Bummer I missed the IRC meeting...
>

> Peter Korsgaard wrote:
>
> >One of the cheapest and most easily accessable board is probably the
> >Linksys NSLU2 - http://peter.korsgaard.com/articles/debian-nslu2.php
> >

> I'm the kernel maintainer for a number of ARM boards that run debian-arm
> and don't require hardware mods first:

NSLU2's can run Debian's ARM EB (Big Endian) branch and then can use the
internal Ethernet Port. Otherwise, one can run ARM EL (Little Endian)
with a USB Ethernet Adapter.

I am also, as mentioned in a seperate mail to Joey, to setup two NSLU2's
dedicated for Debian with native IPv4 and IPv6 connectivity.

Greets,
 Jeroen