Re: requalification of arm as etch release architecture

 James> processors. So I would suggest the group name a few, well
 James> supported embedded development boards that users can purchase,
 James> and use to test and follow the (Debian) arm issues. That way,
 James> when an embedded linux project comes along, we can recommend a
 James> board/chip we have some familiarity with, not as a port
 James> maintainer, but as a product developer. A short list of
 James> embedded boards that run embedded Debian, at reasonable
 James> prices, would be quite attractive to the larger product
 James> development community, thus gaining embedded Debian (this
 James> list) a larger, technical following.

One of the cheapest and most easily accessable board is probably the
Linksys NSLU2 - http://peter.korsgaard.com/articles/debian-nslu2.php

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard