Re: OpenOffice.org on arm

In message <[🔎] 1088332496.40dea2d08eb95@webmail.denayer.wenk.be>
          Philippe De Swert <philippe.deswert@student.denayer.wenk.be> wrote:

> Wel you could try distcc on several of those arm boxes if you have more than
> one.

I could do that, yes.  But now there's only really one file I need to
changed, so disctcc wouldn't help unless I was going to recompile
everything.

> On the other hand I read on the arm-linux mailing list recently that
> if setup correctly you can make Qemu execute arm binaries
> automatically. I don't know if that is a solution, but if it works it
> is less hard than SB.

Qemu for ARM has issues with floating point - getting the word order of
doubles wrong.  The affects quite a number of things in the OO build.  I
may be that a proper ARM machine used as a client for SB will work
better.  That could certainly be tried.

--
Peter Naulls - peter@chocky.org        | http://www.chocky.org/
RISC OS C Programming                  | http://www.riscos.info/