Re: Upgraded NeTTrom from 2.1.24 to 2.3.3 - refuses to boot

[Ralph Siemsen]
> Okay, I would guess your kernel (minikernel) is damaged.  Noramlly
> the gzip would catch this, but you never know...

I found out what the problem was.  I was running it on 9 volts, not 12
volts.  Apparently, when it started to spin up the HD, or something,
it wasn't enough with 9v power.  Now it works just fine.

Thanks everyone for all the help.  I learned something new in the
process. :)

> Press it in advance, and also press enter afterwards.

Thanks.  The message should be rewritten to mention this. :-)