Re: Upgraded NeTTrom from 2.1.24 to 2.3.3 - refuses to boot

On Tue, 2002-03-12 at 11:43, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> But, when I rebooted, the boot process displays the image, prints some
> HW info and displays 'nwlilo not installed...' before it goes black,
> gives a short pep and starts over again.  Anyone know how to solve
> this?  I do not know how to stop the boot process.  It do not respond
> to any of my keypressess.  The normal countdown do not happend at all.

The "nwlilo not installed" is no cause for alarm.  NeTTrom doesn't start
responding to the keyboard until quite late in the process, and it
sounds like it is crashing before it gets there for some reason.

If you have a serial terminal available, try plugging it in - you may be
able to obtain more information that way.

p.