Re: riscos loader

>!Linux can easily be modified to make this happen, but because of the way
>linloader is run as a library module I'm not sure if RISCOS can be made to
>check for the presence of the module (and autoload it) or if Linloader itself
>needs to do this?

Mmm, right.  Do you know what this "memfix" module actually does?
It should be fairly straightforward to wrap linloader in some kind of obey
file that does "rmensure memfix ..." and then runs the real linloader.  As
far as !dInstall goes we can just put it in the !Run file; when it comes to
the user sorting out their own environment, it really turns in to just a
documentation issue.

p.