Re: riscos loader

On Fri 30 Nov, Phil Blundell wrote:
> >Hmm. here I just get assertion failed: j = lll_pages, file c.ram, line 60
> >unexpected termination... on ROS 4.03 (brand new HD just set up). I'll try
> >and concentrate on this this afternon as I need to sort this.

OK. Eventually I stopped doing things the hard way (although I can now
compile new Linloaders with current OSLib) and worked out that you just need
to have the memfix module from castle
http://www.castle.uk.co/support/kinetic/memfix11.zip on ROS 4.02 or 4.03 for
either Linloader or !linux to work OK on ROS 4.02 and 4.03

!Linux can easily be modified to make this happen, but because of the way
linloader is run as a library module I'm not sure if RISCOS can be made to
check for the presence of the module (and autoload it) or if Linloader itself
needs to do this?

Wookey