Re: difference between armv3l and armv4l, ...

hi,

On Wed, Mar 28, 2001 at 09:09:10AM +0100, Philip Blundell wrote:
> >Or maybe it would be possible to have a chrooted unstable environment on
> >arm.debian.org, like it is done on other debian boxes ?
> Yes, I think debussy's maintainer is looking into that.

didn't know that arm was pointing to debussy ;). anyway, well i
mailed them twice maybe i need to use another email address, so
far no reply, stay tuned for updates ...
erm yes, it is planned that there will be chrots fuer
testing/unstable ... which means the currend hd will be replaced
by a larger one and there will be more memory.

so logn
Othmar