Re: ARM port rearrangements

On Mon 12 Mar, Wookey wrote:
>  These boxes are both located at Winchester college (chris's old school)
> and got bandwidth for free. Ths arrangement was becoming increasingly
> tenuous anyway but now clearly ceases to be pratical.

Thanx for those who offered help and facilities, but I discovered shortly
after sending that mail that in fact, it seems that Winchester are committed
to maintaining these boxes as an open source resource. This being the case
then things will probably stay much as they are.

This mail is just to clarify for those reading the list, but not diretly
involved with private mail.

Wookey
--
Aleph One Ltd, Bottisham, CAMBRIDGE, CB5 9BA, UK  Tel (00 44) 1223 811679