Re: Problems installing on ARM710

Hello,

Wookey very kindly made available a version of the boot-floppies done
for the Aleph1 release, with "various things fettled" :), at
<ftp://ftp.armlinux.org/debian/boot-floppies/20001130> (or something
like that).

And what can I say - it works a treat!!!

I booted with Peter's 2.2.16 kernel using the new root image, and the
crash immediately after the splash screen no longer occurs. I haven't
yet tried base2_2.tgz, I'll wait with the download until tonight, when
the rates are cheaper.

Many thanks, Wookey!
Cheers,

  Richard

--
  __   _
  |_) /|  Richard Atterer           | CS student at the Technische | GPG key:
  | \/¯|  http://atterer.net        | Universität München, Germany | 888354F7
  ¯ ´` ¯