Re: X Working!

Chris McKillop wrote:

> Lastly, gnome-panel refuses to run with some strange dynamic loader
> error in the IIOP library about not being able to translate to a
> given address or something.

Known problem, with a patch.  See my post to this list of 1/27.

You have to apt-get source orbit, then apply the patch, then autoconf and
automake, then debian/rules binary.

This is great news about X.  Thanks very much!!
--
          Adam Powell                     http://lyre.mit.edu/~powell/
          Thomas B. King Assistant Professor of Materials Engineering