Re: Setting up a NetWinder

On Tue, Feb 15, 2000 at 07:22:04PM -0500, Rod Stewart wrote:

> What exactly are you looking for?  If you are looking for the netwinder
> patches against XFree86 they are available (or let me know if you simply
> want the arm patch, and I can extract it.)
> 	ftp://ftp.netwinder.org/pub/netwinder/SRPMS/dm/3.1-15/
> 		XFree86-3.3.3.1-36nw10.src.rpm

	Cool.  Has Rebel tried to get this integrated back into the
main XFree source tree???

> Or do you want a precompiled SVGA server to start with?  I have one which
> is linked against a versioned glibc, just let me know and I can put it up.

	I would take this right now and make a deb out of it while we
figure something else out.  Wanna post a URL to it?

	thanks!
	chris

chris mckillop - cdm@debian.org    "The faster I go, the behinder I get."
Debian GNU/Linux - http://www.debian.org/             -- Lewis Carroll