Re: Setting up a NetWinder

On Tue, Feb 15, 2000 at 11:20:17PM +0000, Philip Blundell wrote:
> >    o Is anyone looking into getting Corel's stuff working?  I=20
> >      was thinking that even if we nabbed thier binary or something.
>
> The Rebel.com binary depends on a non-versioned libc.  It's possible to make
> it run but it involves some messy hackery.

	Darn!  Do you know if the Corel server is a standalone server
that just needs an X build environment or is it a patch against
SVGA?  If it is patch I am gonna get on thier case for not giving it
back to XFree86 yet!!!

> >    o ssh will not build because it wants ldd which is not in ldso
> >      on the arm.  Where does ldd live?
>
> $ dpkg -S `which ldd`
> libc6-bin: /usr/bin/ldd
> $

	Ahhh...so why is this in a different package then on x86 and sparc
Debain?

	chris

chris mckillop - cdm@debian.org    "The faster I go, the behinder I get."
Debian GNU/Linux - http://www.debian.org/             -- Lewis Carroll