Re: Port status

Jim,

	I have just gotten a new hard drive for my (languishing) netwinder, and
put the latest image from the guys at rebel (screwed up somehow, check
netwinder.devel if you're interested) and your debian image from August
(which works pretty well).  I'm also a lapsed maintainer...I am in the
unfortunate state of having a hard drive crash wipe out my pgp info
(argh!), and given the state of maintainer maintanence, I wonder what my
chances of getting help sorting this out is.

	Anyhow, I'd love to help out with debian ports and getting things set
up, but am hampered by still needed to get my debian installation into a
fully working state (apt, perl, etc) and getting my developership back
in action.  I'll work on those two (any suggestions are welcome) -- is
there a list of open projects needed to get the debian arm port working
well?