gtk mostly works, should I upload?

I've got glib 1.2.1  and gtk 1.2.1 built for arm.  There is definately
a bug (the 'notebook' tabs segfault) but many programs work.
gnome-lib is built but I have to get some supporting libs done before
it will install.

I don't have time to fix the gtk bug now, but it appears that most
programs work.

Also an issue, I can't use the regular egcs package for building
these, they exercise the...
   Error: Can not represent OFFSET_IMM relocation in ....
... bug that we all know and love.  I've whacked the zero_extendqidi
rule from my arm.md to make these libraries.

So, the big question...

Should I upload the nearly ok libraries and all the programs that
will build and run against them?

(For those of you who haven't noticed, my 'build the alphabet' project
got bogged down in the 'g's with all the gtk and gnome based packages.
I expect to start tackling letters again this week.)

--
                                     Jim Studt, President
                                     The Federated Software Group, Inc.