Re: Bug status

* Andreas Barth

| There are still different opinions whether this is RC, or should rather
| be considered wishlist+wontfix. Until there is a consensus about the
| former, I won't touch this bug.

The apache cabal decided that this is just a default changing.  That
the user hadn't selected any preferred default is unfortunate, but not
really anything we can do about.

[...]

| I intend to NMU the issues marked with (*) as soon as the current
| apache2 package went to testing - of course, only in case nobody has an
| issue with the NMU.

I have an issue with people NMUing packages where the maintainer is
active.  You NMU has so far cost me more than an hour's work of
cleanup.  Please don't do that ever again.

                                                                      `. `'
                                                                        `-