Re: Patch to integrate Metux MPM into the Debian unstable Apache2 tree

On Mon, Feb 28, 2005 at 04:07:16PM +0000, Thom May wrote:
> They should send useful patches to the dev list (both apr and httpd), make their build system and
> everything that they do absolutely compatible with the upstream way of doing
> it (last I looked, metux required automake to build, which is 100%
> guaranteed not to be accepted upstream) etc
Thank you Thom, I'll speak to the metux guys to see what we can do.

--

Nick Maynard
nick.maynard@alumni.doc.ic.ac.uk

"I thought I was in love once. And then later I thought maybe it was
just an inner ear imbalance. We spent an evening snowed in on the side of
a mountain watching the Northern Lights. It was probably the most dramatic
moment of my life. But in the end, I realised I'd learned two things. The
first is that it's easier to think you're in love than it is to accept
that you're alone. And the second is that it's very easy to confuse love
with sub-atomic particles bursting in the air. I also learned that I
should have my ears checked more regularly." -- Benton Fraser, "Due South"