Patch to integrate Metux MPM into the Debian unstable Apache2 tree

Hello Adam,

I noticed you were the most recently active maintainer of the unstable
Apache2 packages, and thought you may be interested in this.

This patch addresses Debian unstable Apache2 wishlist bug #268252:
"#268252: apache2: please provide mpm_metux"

The enclosed patch applies cleanly to the 2.0.53-4 Apache2 tree
(obtained after apt-get source apache2), and performs all the
updates/alterations necessary to provide an apache2-mpm-metuxmpm
package.  It also updates all the correct control files and
configuration files to ensure that package dependencies are correct.

Basic testing shows that the resultant package "apache-mpm-metuxmpm"
installs cleanly and performs correctly after installation.

What are your thoughts on integrating this functionality into the main
unstable/experimental tree?

Thank you,

--

Nick Maynard
nick.maynard@alumni.doc.ic.ac.uk

We cause accidents." -- Nathaniel Borenstein