Re: Patch to integrate Metux MPM into the Debian unstable Apache2 tree

* Nick Maynard (nick.maynard@alumni.doc.ic.ac.uk) wrote :
> What are your thoughts on integrating this functionality into the main
> unstable/experimental tree?
>
> Thank you,

I'm strongly opposed to doing this. I see no sign that the metux authors
have any desire to integrate metux with upstream, and I absolutely think
that the apache2 package should not contain any major components that aren't
included in the upstream tarball. (That way we're not exposed to the
nightmare of multiple updates that the 1.3 package can be)
Cheers,
-Thom

--
That sounds like a lot of work... Can we out source?
The Revolution will not be outsourced!