Re: Apache crash: "Child returned a Fatal error"??

Hi Fabio,

Yes, this is the first time it happened since I installed the server
about half a year ago. And all my other servers are running fine. The
configuration is pretty much the same on all of them, which is the
reason I'm getting a bit nervous :) I was hoping someone would have
experience with this, since I don't think I can reproduce the failure,
except for to wait until it happens again. Log info is too little. The
only thing I know, is that things went bad after the logrotation. I've
Googled around, and found some more people who have this problem, but no
answers yet..

-Rodi