Re: apache-doc needs content negotiation !

> ... I have hopes of completing a Grand Reworking of the apache config
> to address these and many other issues.  Meanwhile I think people are
> more worried about managing to get new releases of apache and
> apache-ssl out the door at the same time so that apache-ssl doesn't
> get removed when apache-common is upgraded.  =)

I confess I agree with your priorities ;^>

On which, I'd just like to thank you all for that one - putting it
in perspective,

  * around lunch-time I asked aptitude to upgrade my box and it (not
    being an all-elbows piece of pushiness) told me what it was going to
    do; after I'd put my eye-balls back in, it also told me why it
    wanted to do that and let me talk it out of such ... radical
    ... actions (gulp)

  * before I went to bed, I paused to ask aptitude to show me what an
    upgrade would do and it looked *much* better so I said yes :-)

when has paid-for software given such good QOS - on a *Sunday*, no less ?

Thanks for software that works,

	Eddy.
--
I'd crawl over an acre of 'Visual This++' and 'Integrated Development That'
to get to gcc, Emacs and gdb.  Thank you.  -- Vance Petree, Virginia Power