Re: Remote Apache exploit (may not apply)

On Tue, Jun 18, 2002 at 10:58:14AM +1000, Matt Hope wrote:
> On Mon, 17 Jun 2002, Jimmy Kaplowitz <jimmy@debian.org> wrote...
> : This advisory, which I've copied and pasted from the below URL, says that
> : it's mainly a Win32 problem, but we should come to our own conclusions IMHO.
> :
> : Source: http://online.securityfocus.com/archive/1/277249
> Source:
> 	http://httpd.apache.org/

Looks like there may be a new 1.3 and 2.0 release in the next few hours -
discussions on new-httpd mailing list indicate that 2.0.39 has been rolled,
as has 1.3.25, and voting on release has begun. If this is cleared within
24 hours then that is a stunning testament to the agile and adept development
team @apache.org. Well handled; let the code talk...

  James
(Is this an RC for Woody?)
--