ia32 library repository

Hi, amd64 users.

It looks like my first announcement didn't get through. It's in bug
#464796, message #35.

I've already added wine 0.9.55 packages and nspluginwrapper. So far, my
32 bit needs are covered. There are some applications that have broken
amd64 versions. I won't provide the 32 bit versions however, unless
there's demand for them and the maintainer agrees.

There're some libraries that haven't been tested and may fail (reports
are welcome). For instance, those making use of plugins like sane.
Requests for packages in main and contrib may be accepted, specially if
they don't have an amd64 counterpart.

I've already contacted some maintainers to try to keep this as automated
as possible. I've been told one single DD could help solve the
repository bandwidth problem. Help is always welcome.

Bye.